Air Assisted Lateral Transfer Device
The cost effective solution for air-assisted lateral transfer
Features & Benefits
Suitable for use in all areas of the healthcare facility, including the OR department where fluids are anticipated.
- Fits all existing air supply units.
- Cradle-like effect when inflating – provides sense of security for staff and patient.
- 2 safety straps to be used to hold patient secure on mat.
- 4 handles down each side of the mat for a safer transfer process.
- Haines® Air Assisted Transfer Device is of sewn construction consisting of a vapour permeable nylon twill and a robust PVC fabric body. It is designed for continuous duty use and may be heavily cleaned or laundered as required. Refer to cleaning instructions in User Manual.
- 454kg Safe Working Load (SWL).
- Ongoing expert training and support provided from Haines® Medical Australia.
- 12-month warranty.
- X-Ray: Air Assisted Transfer Device Reusable mat is radiolucent
- MRI: Air Assisted Transfer Device Reusable mat only (air supply must remain outside of MRI environment with extended supply hose).
- Type: Air Assisted Transfer Device branded air supply manufactured to specification
- CE/UL 60601-1/CSA 601.1 M90 certified by laboratory
- Three Prong Hospital Grade Plug, 6’/25’ Air Supply Hose
- 1200W 220-240V Power, 2 Micron Filter