Features and benefits
- Versatility – Removal of soft, viscous cerumen or large plugs. Also effective for foreign bodies.
- Light and Magnification – Light projected to the tip of the suction handle, enhanced by magnification, provides the most important aspect of any procedure: complete visualisation.
- Suction – Suction as a tool eliminates the top down sweeping motion of a curettage procedure reducing the risk of trauma to the ear canal.
- Safety – Thumb controlled suction release on the handle provides procedural safety.
- Single Patient Use Tips – Reduces the risk of cross contamination and eliminates the time, labour and costs associated with re-sterilising steel curettes.