Encompass SRS Standalone Device
Compatible with Elekta® HexaPOD™
The Encompass™ SRS Immobilization System is a highly advanced, non-invasive immobilization solution designed for stereotactic radiosurgery treatments. The clinical objective is to achieve submillimetre immobilization to precisely treat multiple lesions with a single isocentre.
Encompass™ utilizes a posterior thermoplastic and anterior open view mask compatible with optical tracking systems. The Encompass™ SRS Fibreplast® Variable Perf™ System features IntegraBite™, which reduces motion, allowing for maximum dose to the tumour while minimizing radiation delivered to the surrounding healthy tissue.
The innovative Integrated Shim System™ provides a 4 mm range of height adjustment utilising discrete 0.5 mm increments to optimize immobilization.
The Encompass™ SRS Immobilization System is designed to optimize workflow efficiencies, increase patient throughput and improve patient outcomes.
- Combined SRS Fibreplast® System and Encompass Device allows for high precision immobilization device with sub-millimetre accuracy for stereotactic radiosurgery.
- Provides positioning and immobilization for treatment of multiple lesions with a single isocentre.
- Optimizes workflow efficiencies and increases patient throughput.
- Optional IntegraBite™ System easily molds into the Fibreplast® mask, which conforms to the teeth of maxilla, further decreasing head and neck rotation, flexion and extension.
- Open View Thermoplastic System reduces patient anxiety and allows for intra-fraction positioning verification utilizing optical tracking systems.