Why use a smoke evacuator?
- Ultra Quiet
- Laser plume does not need to be visible to be harmful - A burning odour during any medical or aesthetic laser procedure indicates potentially hazardous biological and chemical particles have reached the nose and tongue.
- Surgeons and medical staff are at risk from exposure to laser plume - Nausea, vomiting and fatigue have been attributed to laser smoke inhalation.
- Laser plume is classified as a Health and Safety Hazard - Medical staff must be protected against all hazards.
- Laser users may suffer from persistent coughs - Regularly inhaling laser smoke causes upper respiratory tract irritation.
- The long term effects of exposure to laser plume are unknown - Risk of litigation claims against employers of affected medical staff.
- Surgical smoke contaminates lasers lenses – increasing maintenance costs - Removing laser plume at source saves money as costs associated with lens cleaning are reduced.
- Technicians in the hairdressing, nail and beauty industry are also exposed to harmful chemicals and pollutants on a daily basis – laser hair removal, tattoo removal, skin resurfacing and spray tanning all produce dangerous airborne contaminates. Dyes, bleaches and other chemicals used in hairdressing salons also contain hazardous substances that are inhaled by the user.
- Energy conservation – Filtering is better than extracting air – extracting polluted air into the atmosphere also removes heat or air-conditioned air from the building. This alternative is an expensive option in terms of energy costs and is also damaging to the environment. Filtering out contaminants and returning clean air into the room is more cost effective.
Features and benefits:
- Efficiently removes airborne plume containing potentially harmful microbes and viruses
- Features a quiet, high-powered motor and a long-life filter that stops particles down to 0.01 microns (ULPA)
- Compatible with any other electrosurgical, laser or electrocautery unit
- High performance fan with low energy consumption
- User friendly and cost-effective
- Easy operation, maintenance and filter replacement
- Removes odours
- Multi-Stage Filter System with Activated Carbon
- Filter Life Indicator
- Unobtrusive and Portable
- Long-life, recyclable ULPA filters
Medical laser surgery and electrocautery, laboratories, sterilisation rooms, patient awakening rooms, anaesthesia rooms, dentist’s surgery, beauty salons, hair removal, tattoo removal and spray tanning salons
- Suction Hood
- Additional Tubing
- Vac-Assist Fan
- Alsident Arm
- Foot Switch
- Flow Rate Controller
- Replacement Filters
- NL-TEC Lasik Arm
Multi Stage Large Capacity Filtering System for High Efficiency and Long life
Filters meet specified standards for plume:
ULPA (0.1 mµ) Viral Filter
HEPA (0.3 mµ) Bacterial Filter
The combination of pre-filter, absolute filter and adsorption filters guarantees the effective filtration of odours and harmful contaminants in the laser plume. Individual filter elements can be exchanged independently in order to prolong the life of each filter stage.
|Max Flow Rate:||170 m3/h||Noise level at 50%||45 dB(A)|
|Max Vacuum:||2800 Pa||Noise level at 100%||49 dB(A)|
|Nominal Capacity:||80 / 1.400 m³/h at Pa||Weight||18 Kg|
|Nominal Motor Power:||0.15 KW||Flow Rate Controller||Yes|
|Nominal Voltage:||120/230 VAC||Loaded Filter Indicator||Yes|
|Nominal Current:||0.95 A||Inlet stub||1 x Ø50 or 1 x Ø75|
|Type of Protection:||IP54||Air Outlet||2# Adjustable Nozzles|