Easy Cube - RW3 Phantom for Linac Quality Assurance
EASY CUBE supports QA measurements in dosimetry and beyond in the field of radiation oncology. The RW3 Linac phantom can be used in combination with irradiation detectors like ionization chambers, radiosensitive films and TLDs. The detectors are positioned inside the phantom with appropriate adapters which consist of the same RW3 material as the phantom.
The unique multi-colored grid eases inital postioning during set up and orientation during QA tasks and therefore reduces misalignment risks.
QA Of High-Energy Photons and Electrons on Linacs
- Measurements with a homogeneous, standardized RW3 phantom with properties equivalent to water
- Measurements with irradiation detectors from all well-known vendors by use of optional adapters
- Measurement of dose distributions which have been computed for the phantom within the frame of radiation therapy planning
- Measurement of dose distributions which have been computed for the phantom in connection with intensity-modulated fields
- Measurement of dose distributions which have been computed for the phantom concerning stereotactic irradiation
Quality Assurance on Computer Tomographs (CT)
- Cross-checking of Hounsfield values measured by a CT scanner
- Cross-checking of CT scans for geometric distortion
- Cross-checking of table coordinates displayed by a CT scanner
- Cross-checking of coordinate system of a CT scanner