ShotBlocker instantly reduces needle pain and anxiety associated with injections.
Patients of all ages who are receiving intramuscular or subcutaneous injections can benefit as ShotBlocker distracts and therefore reduces the perceived pain from the needle entry. ShotBlocker is an innovative, patented device that is both simple and easy-to-use.
ShotBlocker is a novel application of the gate control theory of pain management. ShotBlocker is a flexible plastic disk that has a number of blunt contact points on its underside. When pressed firmly against the patient's skin at the injection site, ShotBlocker saturates the sensory signals distracting the patient from the pain signals caused by the needle poke.
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple Design - One ShotBlocker per patient is all you need
- Easy to use - Just press the ShotBlocker firmly over the injection site and give the injection through or near the opening.
- Immediate Effect - The contact points on the underside create an immediate distracting effect.
- Versatility - Useful in intramuscular injections, subcutaneous injections and other procedures that include a painful needle poke.
- Cost Benefit - Less costly than anaesthetic creams or freezing sprays. (Faster too)
- Smiles on your patient's faces.
- IT REALLY WORKS
- Price (inc GST): AUD $74.40
|Item Code||Description||U of M||Price (ex GST)|