Klarity® KS use for larger splints and orthoses, for the elbow, forearm, shoulder, lower extremity and trunk. Ideal when firm handling is required, such as with orthopedic or neurologically injured patients with spasticity or abnormal tone or joint contractures.
Features & Benefits
- MEMORY Moderate memory. The material will spring back slightly while warm.
- RTS Maximum resistance to stretch. Firm handling needed to stretch material.
- DRAPE Minimum drape. Use firm handling, for smaller contours. Best for larger joints of the body needing firm support.
- RIGIDITY Maximum rigidity. Splints will hold their shape against the pull of strong dynamic components and against hypertonicity.
- BONDING Uncoated KS provides a slightly sticky surface when warm to keep material in place for an intimate fit.
- SURFACE FINISH Resists fingerprinting.
- LATEX FREE does not cause skin irritation
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY bio-degradable
|KS-3200||920x610mm||3.2mm||Solid||5 sheets per box|
|KS-3201||920x610mm||3.2mm||1%||5 sheets per box|
|KS-3205||920x610mm||3.2mm||5%||4 sheets per box|
|KS-3219||920x610mm||3.2mm||19%||5 sheets per box|
|KSP-3200||920x610mm||3.2mm||Solid||5 sheets per box|
|KSP-3201||920x610mm||3.2mm||1%||5 sheets per box|
|KSP-3205||920x610mm||3.2mm||5%||5 sheets per box|
|KSP-3219||920x610mm||3.2mm||19%||5 sheets per box|